Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not so motivated after all...

Exams are starting in 2 weeks times. I am very lazy to study. I was quite motivated to study a few days ago but due to the environment that I'm in. Well, let's just say that I end up watching my brother playing PS2. And I've finally bought a new FFX cd. Coz the 1st cd was so cacat that the game got stuck whenever I defeated Sin's Spawn.

Hot weather, makes me feel sleepy. After exam..... must bowl!!!!! grr..... Oh, the mic damn cacat. Kok Jin used my mic and he had no problem with it in Meetoto. But why couldn't I use it for MSN? Double Tsk!

I think I really have to lock myself in some empty room whether there's only a table and a chair with lotsa pretty stationaries. Then maybe I'm able to focus. =___=" I'm only motivated to study because of my friend. If not, =__= I think I would be lazying around til next week baru nak baca, tapi pada masa tu dah lewat ni. So hard to find something to motivate me to study. And the simple reason why he's my motivation is because he's good in his studies == Dun feel like being left out zzzzz. Silly excuse right?

Good luck to those in UQ, since ur exams will start before us.

No comments: