Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fantastic Day

Hiup! Exams period is here again, all the best UQ-ers! Hmm, still in the preparation of MA2. Damn frustrating doing accounting stuff... grr.... me and Khai Shein struggled thru our textbook questions today. And we were so into it that I've totally forgotten about my ACC202 class! Aiks! Supposed to getting the exam tips from class, looks like I have to get it from fellow coursemates.... =_="

And after my finals, going to somewhere. Gonna move there to study. But I shall not reveal anything yet until the day comes. Everyone is afraid of the bad times and many of my mum's friends are trying to get their children to study in Singapore. Now you know why Singapore suddenly is gonna have plenty of skyscrapers.

Had a very very long chat with Jung yday. He was supposed to attend his class at 2pm, but he was so exhausted (due to his heavy workload as usual), after we had lunch (me, KS, him), KS went for class, so me and him were having little chats about his new girl. Then he told me he had to get some rest before class. Woke him up at 2.05pm, he said let him rest for another 5 mins... Then he finally woke up and went for a drink. And came back very long about 3 something =_=" So we talked and talked.... til it was almost 5pm he wasn't interested in showing his face in class d, hahaha...

The BEST part was, I reached college around 7.35am.... Even when I had 8am classes, I NEVER came this early (for a long time, excluding exams) =_=" Not even to start my revision early. But I sat there like a fool cos I was feeling very tired. Waited for KS to come by and she told me that now students would have to flash their student IDs in order to get up the bus! Damn troublesome since I've always put my purse inside my bag. Luckily I came with my brother yday. If not, sure die. I had a lot things on my hands - 2 accounting textbooks, 1 accounting lecture notes booklet, 1 FIN204 lecture notes booklet, my usual folder/file, a small packet of new foolscap paper.. and a laptop. How to hold the card?

I haven't announced the best part yet. When I realised that it was already 5.17pm, I was wondering why my brother did not contact me. He should be done with all his classes. So I finally asked him whether he finished his class, he told me ya. So I asked him where is he? He called me up and asked me where I was. Then... he told me he was already on his way home ZZZZZ..... He tot I went home early, so he wasn't expecting to pick me up from KPD and go home together... wuwu........ I'm being abandoned by my own brother!

No comments: