Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random Pictures


Mr Fatty Vincent dunno doing what with his iPhone. Sadly to say that all the pics I snapped is him closing eyes =.= He's leaving for relative's wedding dinner near Amoda (right across Times Square/next to Sg Wang/Low Yat?) He brought me to this spot, hoping to show me where Amoda is, so lazy to take the escalator. No, couldn't see Amoda at all.


A great day outside Mutiara. I sat outside 7-11 for almost 2 hours reading my comic books. Actually thought of calling Vincent when Jin suddenly told me he was done meeting his friend. This was about 2 months back?


KS studying hard for Asian Entrepreneurship in the library with her friend. I finished my exam before her. FYI, the library is under renovation. The photostat spot is blocked if you noticed.



Obviously, PK loves the camera because she used my new W980i and snapped herself. Behind is her 1st sister. She is a lot prettier than her sis. Btw, this is in Low Yat, her friends are working in this handphone shop. And it's the same day I met Vincent XD



This is for Wen Wen, the Godiva outlet in KLCC. And yes, they do sell drinks. Sorry,it's not a very good picture.



2 comments:

Robbstar said...

Wah!!! Godiva!!!
wah! new phone w980! wah! wah!

nvm when I go back malaysia surely sing k... hehehehe hmm dunno got student price or not ah.. hmmm

YuuEne said...

if ur student ID havent expire sure still can use one la. Or u wanna pretend u lost ur card go get a new card LOL!