Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yesterday (as at 2nd Dec 2008) I joined Sin Ying and the MA3/Accounting Theory gang of people at the last minute for a farewell lunch for Michelle Phang. I was the only one from MA2 class. Feel so paiseh, and sitting next to the lecturer, is somewhat.... nervous? I was the 2nd last to arrive.. yikes @@" Luckily Ah Tuan came later than me, making him the latest! Muahaha... Michelle told him, even lunch also wanna come late. LOLs! Oh ya, we were eating at Shogun @ 1 Utama.

Michelle told me that I passed my MA2~ Well, I had confidence that I would pass this paper. I worked very hard for it! I'm still feeling a little bit frustrated over the mid-term. I'm sure if the lecturer was lenient, I could have passed my mid-term. Sigh. Oh well. Have to blame myself for being too careless. As for Fin204, 50-50 chance, I'm retaking Acc202 before the result is even out yet!

Guess what? If I'm not mistaken, Sin Ying is the top scorer for either Accounting Theory or MA3! Wow.... what a news! Michelle jokingly said that the top scorers for both Accounting Theory and MA3 should buy us lunch instead XD Muahaha~

After that, me and PK had an appointment for facial at Times Square. I was very late because there were too many cars on the road, and also plenty of traffic lights. Parked my car at BB Plaza and quickly walked over to Times Square. PK was already inside while I wait for the beauty consultant to layan me. Asked me some questions regarding my habits and my skin problems. Seemed that my biggest problem was black heads. And she told me I used the wrong cleanser to wash my face. I should have used gel/milk type of cleanser instead of foam. And I should have used those that will moisturize my skin instead of oil control. And... for the first time in my life.. sounds so kua.... I got my eye browns done @@" Oh no.... my eye brown got shape d....

Edit 1: Oh no oh no~ Watase Yuu released her new comic titled "Sakura Gari".. Can't wait for it to release in Malaysia... ought to frequent the comic store for now~ ^^ Must find the old comic collections for manga-ka Sakurakouji Kanoko~

Edit 2: Oh no oh no oh no~ Watase Yuu has another new comic titled "Pandora Cube". Since this is only 68 pages long. It would either release as a complete volume or split into 2 volumes, then additional stories would have to be added inside.






Sakura Gari - Watase Yuu












Black Bird @ 黑鸟恋人 - Sakurakouji Kanoko

This is the book I'm currently collecting. Kyo~ ~ he is a 天狗.

No comments: