Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stress?

Hmm, Happy Birthday ZiXian, although I've wished you last nite. Omg, I'm feeling really dizzy. Dunno izzit because I'm facing the computer too much or because I tried to read the lecture notes on the computer, the slides gave me a terrible head-spin! So now I'm typing and feeling very sick at the same time... Dammit! The mid term for MC100 is on Monday and I've already completed 3 topics (of slides) tonight. Looks like I can't stay up to study for my MA2. Since I wanted to end the revision really fast, I still have 11 chapters of FIN204 left untouched =.=" And I'm wondering how on earth am I to gulp all those 11 chapters just in 3 days =.=

I really gtg, gotta go lie down. Feel like puking real badly.

Nitez.

I think I'm working quite hard for the finals. For Management Accounting 2 onli. Me and KS really felt annoyed and irritated about the midterm. Dammit! The midterm was easy =_= And due to carelessness... sigh, tough luck. Went to look for Michelle Phang for consultation, ended up got lectured by her and I guessed she was quite upset with us? Probably because we're retakers, and she might have felt that we are lazy students. And dun quite pay attention in class, always sitting behind talking or laughing =.=" or during tutorial while everyone is working very hard on the questions, we're just sitting there chatting away because we had the answers (from last semester's tutorial).

It's been a long time since I studied til having gastric, terrible shoulder aches, feeling very sleepy and tired after coming back home from doing MA revisions.

I shall make my move now. Sweet dreams.

Wuwu..... shall plan for our sem break holiday. Yippie~

No comments: