Saturday, November 22, 2008

Long entry ahead!

This sem break doesn't really feel like a sem break. Probably because still have MC100 classes to attend. Dec 1 would be finals. Fast! About my finals. I would say that I might just be able to pass MA2 and Investment. Certainly not for Mr. Lye's Financial Reporting. Simply because, I did not attend any of his classes, and secondly, I hardly studied this subject. I was dead tired when I tried to study.

Last week was almost a busy week:
Monday - exam
Tuesday - exam
Wednesday - exam
Thursday - relax by gaming whole day (day time Cabal-ing and nite time Ps2)
Friday - went to KLCC
Saturday - Times Square (hung out at Borders and bumped into my Vinvin~) - Low Yat (accompany PK to choose her phone) - Times Square (managed to meet up with Shanna and chit chat a lil) - Kepong (dinner) - helped Kok Leong's fren with her CTS assignment over msn
Sunday - helped Kok Leong's fren (came to the house) with her CTS assignment (Drugs shud not be legalized) - Guitar class - dinner - grandma's house
Monday - exam (finals finally over!)
Tuesday - open book quiz - Miharja (cheras) for vegetarian lunch~

quite busy =_= And I've checked the handbook. Most of the year 3 subjects needs ACC202 (Financial Reporting) as a prerequisite subject! =___= Meaning that I'm spending 5 sems on Year 2 subjects. That's like almost a year?! Wow.... oops! I mean... one and a half years!

Remember the girl Sim from foundation? The one who smokes? Had a small chat with her on Tuesday and founded out that she almost got rape during form 4. Her fren brought her to a place to see stars (she said they all 'lan' romantic XD) then suddenly a few Malay boys came and smashed the car and robbed them. Her shorts got pulled down to above the knees! Since then she's afraid of Malays and Malay taxi drivers that are very suspicious. She's even scared to go out at nite. She's forced to study Accounting because her father said that accounting will provide a more secure job. But she wanted to study music, she plays the guitar! @@ I heard from PK that she struggled to answer most of the exam papers.

What I hate about sharing answers with people is that they tend to distribute the answers to others of whom I do not know! This Shirley girl from MA2 class, her attitude is terrible! We retakers have most of the answers to the tutorial questions. Most onli, not ALL! Then one time, we did not have the answers to the questions because the questions were new to us as well, so this Shirley thought of taking the easy way out by asking the answer from Jing Yann. Jing Yann said she did not have the answers to the topic. You know wat Shirley said? "How can you NOT have the answers?!"

Wah! Expect people to provide the answers for you all the time?! Shit la. I hope u fail! Amazingly, she's the first person to came out from exam hall! Oh ya, the reason I'm saying that I hate answers being distributed is because.... I spent a lot of time doing the questions =_= I even gone through scolding from the lecturer because of silly mistakes. Then the next thing I knew, my answers were being circulated around. Sim copied my answers in the library and lend her fren to read =__= First of all, I'm not sure if my answer is 100% correct! If you want my answers, should have tried the questions yourselves then ask me how I derived the answers!

I realised that I can't tolerate people who are too naive =___= I feel like killing them. I've always thought that my temper is quite ok. But somehow this naive fella has managed to make me feel like raising my voice and scream!!!!!!!! Grrrr......


Betta cool down. Dun wanna get old fast~ Oh, I finally got the chance to watch opening of The Holiday (starring Jack Black, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz). Such a sad ending~ I love how the English speaks.

No comments: