Saturday, January 10, 2009

On A Saturday Morning

To begin with, my cousin brother came to crash at my crib for a few days =_= He was somewhat the black sheep of the family, but my dad sayang him a lot. He informed me on a Thursday afternoon that he would be staying for 3 to 4 days. Told Kok Leong, he was furious. Then he told my mum. Yes, everyone is upset that my cousin bro (who is my neighbor at my new house) who is staying as near as Selayang also wanna come to our house to stay. And now that he's also sick, we're quite concerned that his virus will fill the air. And for your information, he opted to sleep on the couch at nite.

So today morning, at 7.30am my cousin sms-ed me whether I would wanna go for Bak Kut Teh breakfast or not. It was located at Kepong. And I was the driver. I slept about 3am last night, was quite relunctant to wake up, but already nobody layan-ing him at home, so me and Kok Jin just accompany him for breakfast. The first time waking up this early on a non-schooling day (after for many many many months). I couldn't tahan my car so dirty, so I even filled petrol, send for car wash and checked the tyre pressure.

Come home d, online lo (although I'm supposed to get my room all cleared up). Planning to watch Ip Man with Kok Jin asap before the movie is out. I hardly watch movies mind you. Only just recently I started hanging out at the theaters again. Now only noticed I've been watching movie with guys. Mostly with Jin because Eong refused to watch with me when Jin is around, watched once with Jung, twice with Vince. Luckily I have a brother who 'loves' me so much, LOL~ Jin wanna watch 'They Wait' also @@" After Ip Man first la.... then can continue to shop for new year clothes~

My leg numb d @@" tata~

No comments: