Sunday, January 18, 2009

CNY eve is exactly a week away from today~ Feels like time is running short @@" Feelin kinda fed up since I have to do a group assignment. Now I'm wondering what else to add into the assignment. Somemore have to spend the holiday studying for finals, which I think it will not affect me in any way because I don't really spend CNY anyway. Just sit at home and laze around. Now I'm thinking how to spend my sem break.

And most likely not gonna go to Australia anymore. So we'll probably just have a small trip back in the country. Maybe won't be able to go to Taiwan at the end of the year too. Sigh. Another sad thing is that, won't be able to attend Mr Kishen's class anymore SOB!!! My favourite lecturer after Mr Alex and Steven Toh ~.~"

Mr Lye now recognises my name =____=" I also dunno whether it's a good thing or bad thing. During mid-term he looked at me when he has nothing else better to do. Even when he had phone calls, he would stand outside the door and peep inside, and also look at me zzz (maybe because I sat at the 1st row). Then during tutorial class, while we were doing the exercises, he came and ask me why we sat behind =.=" Asked whether we could see the white board or not (actually only I can see, Pk and Ks can't). We were late for class because we had lunch at Miharja, Cheras. Lols~

No comments: