Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Happy

My god... The results for last semester has finally released... Luckily for Asian Entrepreneurship I got a super lucky B-. I was so worried because I wasn't doing good during the finals. Luckily I managed to pass... Phew... what a relief... Thank you Mr. Kishen~ I love you so much! XD XD XD I shall hide your photo inside my phone as well.... The financial reporting that I retake last sem also got a B-~ oh... work harder for Year 3.. hiup!

Yesterday pick Vin up from his house. The evil thing woke up at 12pm and just finished brushing his teeth when I told him I've arrived. I tried to get some eye shut in the car since I slept at 4 something due to thinking too much during bedtime =_=" Vin got in the car and told me he slept at 4am because the mosquito kacau him... LOL~ Funny fella since I did not say I agreed to go out with him in MSN.

So we for lunch... I was starving since I woke up since 10 something and tht fella happily slept til noon... Take him go to bank and then went for ban mee at Taynton. He told me that ban mee was famous and I didn't know until he showed me the way. Last time I ate there once when I was still working for G2. I ordered everything opposite of what he ordered. Kon lou vs qing tong, iced leung shui vs hot leung shui.
(I ordered the latter)

Then we were slightly lost while finding our way to Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock since I wasn't sure of the road to S&M Shopping Arcade centre. Suddenly. A turning does make a lot of difference =.=" So we found it and got ourselves a parking. The parking lot was kinda creepy, dim lights and the slope to go do the next level was so small and sudden. Not to mention even the parking space is small. The stairway was dirty and stinky. I feel so disgusted to walk since there are plenty of unidentified stains. Took the lift to level 3 and ta-daa~ destination.

I hung out at the comic shop while Vin went to get his Xbox. Then there were insufficient games to choose from, Vin agreed to wait and hang around until the additional stock arrive. We were walking in many circles in order to pass time. Went into some of the shops and look at the cd and talked about games and animes. Vin kept looking at his watch and then just when we decided to go back to the shop to request for game testing, then the stock arrived d. Selected his games and he wanted a particular game so badly because can play piano. But lucky for him behind this shop was another game shop and they had the cd. For the first time I saw Vin's handwriting. Even Soo Wen's handwriting was nicer to read.

And the most funniest thing was when we arrived at his house, he asked me to drive my car "butt" facing his gate so that he can carry his xbox down more efficiently (this one is a lazy person's excuse.. dun wanna walk so much)... wth... He even tested me whether I know the exact way to his house or not =.=" Yerr... He say let me touch the Xbox, in the end also din even invite me to open ceremony the Xbox with him... wuwu.... ungrateful thing.

Vin's new nickname : Putera Lilin

Kok Leong bought PSP today! Grr... me and Jin saving money to buy Nintendo DS... oh no.... Better not let Pk and Sin Ying know.. later come to the house just to play that =.="

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

OI! Are U trying to insult my handwriting!?

YuuEne said...

no ah. ur handwriting cute ma. Vincent's one is really ugly =.= hahhahaha... sorry Wen Wen!