Sunday, February 15, 2009

On Valentine's

Wow, within two days I've bumped into a lot of people. I consider it's a lot la...

13th Feb at Mid Valley
- Form 2 classmate Yih Der
- Primary school gang Jin Seng and his girl

14th Feb at Monorail and Low Yat
- RO fellow gamer Pcomet/Hong Ann from Pahang (monorail) > he probably forgotten about me but I kept staring at him and he saw me as well... too bad then, I think I met him during form 5?
- Leon, my ex-supervisor from G2
- Yit Meng's 2nd elder sister

Leon and Yit Xian (dunno her english name) appeared just a few seconds in between @.@"

Spent half the day with my cousins. Firstly we went to The Ship to have lunch. First time go in already left me some bad images. Then accompanied my cousin bro to Low Yat to register for his P1 W1max a/c. After that again helped him to choose a router for his modem. Then we went for a drink of soya bean and head to the arcade in Low Yat.

Jalan Ipoh was so jam. I took at least 30 mins to reach my cousin's house. And since his neighbor organised a Valentine's Day dinner, my cousin insisted that I join in with Kok Jin. I refused at first because I'm not yet their neighbors coz I haven't moved into the new neighborhood yet. But anyway my cousin told my mum that I will follow him for dinner.

I felt so embarrased to come uninvited but went to greet the owners anyway. The nice uncle and aunty asked me to go ahead and eat after knowing that I would be their future neighbors. Had luk luk for dinner. Their eldest daughter only aged 15 is even taller than me =_=" Definitely at least 165cm. Then helped my cousin sis with her maths topic - Logarithm, a topic that I myself could not understand at all during form 3 (and even went tuition for it but since only I don't know in the class, so I gave up) can now understand after just by reading the darn examples. Wtf... And I even forgotten that we only started using scientific calculators in Form 4. I asked my cousin to pass me her calculator. Paiseh.... Maths isn't that bad suddenly. Just for this moment only. Felt that it was easier than accounting zzz

Saw a lot of Malays today. Doing all the crazy stuff in public. So wu liao.

No comments: