Wednesday, February 4, 2009

“没有一百分的另一半,只有五十分的两个人”

translated: "there is no 100% in a partner, only 50% of two persons"


I was actually touched by this line. It was a pm in my dear Belle Belle's MSN.

Hmm, yesterday's Financial Reporting exam went pretty smooth. I was actually surprised by myself that I was very calm. I wasn't rushing, just doing at a constant pace. But after the exam I only realised I made some careless mistakes (maybe I should have read the exercise notes as well.. argh)... I also saw Sim at the exam hall! The luckiest thing that happened in the exam hall was that there was no electicity! The lights went out not long after the exam begin at 8am. Lecturers had to open the windows so that the light can come in (not to mention some air or else we'll probably suffocate).

Mr Lye stood not far from me. I was actually done with my paper before 10am. By 8.40 I was actually half way through my third question. But I hang on because I didn't wanted to leave my theory questions blank. So he looked at me and gave me his evil smile as usual =_=" Then I was struggling to write how and why is it a Finance Lease. So I looked at him. He came towards me and looked at my answers. I told him softly, "Nah, I only left this". Back to his evil smile then he went behind. Finally I submitted my paper and went to toilet.

Congrats to PK who finally has someone new interested in her. Had to cancel my music class at the last minute (more like hour) because I had stomach aches. Probably something I ate during lunch because I had the urge to go after lunch (before I could even leave the restaurant). So I flew home with PK in the car. Then we went to Leisure Mall to get comics =_=" Kok Jin ate his A&W there. Didn't really liked the outlet there because the food and service wasn't as good as the one in 1U (I think?????) maybe there were lack of customers. So by the end of the day I went to toilet 4 times. And Kok Jin told the music centre that I had food poisoning zzz So he could skip class as well.

Went for a drink with Kai Zun, my neighbor Kai Bin and Bryan. Ai Leng came later during midnite. First time I got a hug from Kai Zun, so I was shocked for a while since I do not get hugs from guys. Since it was a friendly hug, no harm done. We laughed at him because he is going to start Year 1 around 23rd Feb. Kinda curious about his major since his dad is a doctor and he was forced to take up medicine. But now he's gonna do Chemical Engineering. Ah well.... 4 years to complete the course. 26 years old.... hmm.... he was embarrased but he said he didn't mind because it's recession now anyway.

Bryan shoot Kai Zun because he came back to KL for over a month, but he's leaving on Friday, Tuesday only asked us out, what was the meaning of all this! Haha, the funniest part was that I contacted Bryan for the yam cha thing because KZ didn't have his number. Bryan went berserk XD XD Goddamn funny! Then KZ checked his phone and found Bryan's number inside... WAHAHHAA! So we had some photos together. Too bad Shanna's in Puchong. Sigh.... Since Ai Leng came so late, Kai Bin and Kai Zun went for 2nd round with her while me and Bryan had to leave.

Expecting a very important email these few days zzz The interview email is still not sent back to me... I'm kinda scared because I have to submit my assignment on the day of the exam. And worst, the exam is at 12.30pm zzz Hopefully the fella will be VERY KIND enough to reply me by tmr or at least on Friday morning T.T I even sent the fella a reminder email regarding the interview :( Just less than 20 mins to complete the interview, I think it's not too far gua... I better keep my fingers crossed.... Wuwu.....

Valentine's Day is coming in a week's time. Hmm... Sin Ying will probably celebrate with her new bf then.. wakakaka~ As for us, stay at home lo. Maybe watch a movie with Jin.. ohohoho~

I received an sms from Seok Mun, my ol' buddy in Standard 6, saying that she'll be changing number. Seems like she's trying to avoid an old flame of hers. How sad.

No comments: