Friday, January 30, 2009

Last night I was google-ing for images and suddenly, I missed SailorMoon. My brother's friend still hasn't return my comics yet! And I was even craving for Chiba Mamoru's pictures! Sadly, there wasn't much to offer.


Mamoru - The prince of the Earth kingdom (so handsome in the Manga)

Yes, and thanks to SailorMoon, I started drawing. Even wake up early morning to catch it on tv! Where have all the good ol' days gone to?

Went to KLCC today. I was actually curious what copywriter does for a very long time since it appears in the newspaper's classified section. I only read til the second page, but had the urge of buying the book. Nope, I didn't buy anything in the end. But the marketing, PR and advertising books were tempting me (T-T) Maybe I ought to frequent the bookshop a lil more often.

Today only I know that my cousin was once in the same college as Vin. They might have been coursemates, maybe not. Since my cousin only did a foundation course there. No wonder he had wear formal last time.

I so wanna watch that Wedding Game by Fann Wong and Christopher Lee. Evil Kok Jin watched with his friends d.... wuwu.... The Confessions of A Shopaholic seems interesting. I wonder if Vin would wanna watch :S Since we watched the trailer twice in the cinema. Isla Fisher's character in The Wedding Crashers was kinda scary at first.

Omg~ Kok Jin looks good in formal wear! Dammit... my cute little chubby brother has finally grown up (T-T)



2 comments:

Robbstar said...

wah!!! Kok Jin so handsome ah?
can become model already... hehehehe

YuuEne said...

haha, model?! he be underwear model got la.. then he can show all his sexy pose tht he usually fool around