Monday, April 13, 2009

Argh~!

OMG =.= I just screwed up an easy paper for midterm.... sob sob sob.... NO thanks to NPV and payback period.... shoot! Hopefully I'll be able to score at least of the marks in the short essay part, din really studied ="= Was busy daydreaming and lagi best Kok Jin bought comics home~ Then chit-chat with Vin... =.= called me dumb because of some table lamp and rat topic.

Anyways.... back to the topic.. darn I had to rewrite because suddenly my previous stuff all just disappeared... Shit. This paper that I'm talking about is actually Management Accounting 3. Selva had an extra packet of those Nescafe 3-in-1 coffee, then he passed to me to "belanja" me... is that a bribe for lecturer's evaluation? HAhaha, just kidding because the evaluation was done weeks ago :( Had to turn down the offer because I have a fatal "attraction" to coffee. Damn funny Selva's reaction after he knew I'm not able to consume coffee.

This Friday have to sit for Accounting Theory exam. Shit. Lots of questions to read thru. Damn scared. Imagine have to do some research in order to support my answers. Lecturer say coz theory is plain boring, may not understand what we're actually writing, asked us to put in some example, no matter it's grandma story, grandpa story, mother story, father story, own story, sad story =.=" Can relate then he'll give us marks! Real or not? Why Accounting Theory became Story Telling?

As for my Final Fantasy X XD XD XD I'm just one flight away from Sin yippi~~~ Meaning I can finally finish off the story! But Jin asked me to do some training at Omega Ruins... Damn frustrating when I've finally leveled up so many and got the items then I just died like that on the way to saving game... SOB....Kill my mood. Then I just off the game.

No comments: