Friday, April 17, 2009

Sigh~

Finally finished midterm~ hopefully just manage to pass for now ="= sigh....

From now me and my brothers have no connections with the family's business anymore. Dad has been trying to pull out from the company for 2 years (according to mum). By the time if me or/and my brothers take over then my cousins would have held most of the money to themselves (and the company might go haywire). If like that, better during the break I go work... or else... I'll be stingy for now XD Meaning I can't be bai kah lui d ="= education fees cannot claim from company anymore.

Just now played GB. Kena gang bang badly ="= what the heck....Just beginning of the game only I've become the opposition team's target. Either 3 vs me or 2 vs me =.= Or else I'm situation between two oppositions =.= Shit.

Happy Birthday Bird Queen~

No comments: