Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged ~.~

How come my hands so itchy went to open Wan Yian's blog :p LOL~ so here it goes:

8 things I am passionate about:


1* Drawing. I draw when I'm feeling bored and tired in class. I draw before I go to bed. I draw in my textbooks XD *bad student* I draw on my final exam question paper! During year 1's ITC101, the exam invigilator came and stood beside me. He say I draw nicely. I felt paiseh. During this sem's Acc201, I spent roughly an hour answering my paper because I couldn't answer the paper at all. So I spent the remaining time drawing my whole question paper. Luckily the invigilator din see anything~ walalala~ But my exam eat egg got la.

2* Music
. Name it, play, listen or sing (although I'm not very good in any one). My current favourite genre would have to be J-Rock. Maybe some of you had already noticed. Unfortunately, not many people enjoys listening to Japanese music. Some cannot even stand rock music. They find it noisy. Noisy meh? Rock music also can play piano one lo. I still enjoy listening to tunes from BSB, maybe not so much of Westlife. Sometimes, Chinese music is just, boring. Just because I speak Mandarin with most of my friends, doesn't mean I love Chinese songs.

3*Manga
. I'm quite particular about the drawing style. I dun just read any book like that. Those draw long long limbs or eyes super duper big one no thank you. Maybe I won't buy the book but just read it in the comic shop. You may have seen this a thousand times, my favourite manga-ka is Watase Yuu, Kazuya Minekura, a little bit of Clamp, bla bla... Depends on my mood. But Watase Yuu would be my top manga-ka. I love her XD

4* Talk
. But I dun talk 24 hours a day thank you because my mouth also need to rest one lo. But I just like talking and chatting. So if I wan to crap, let me crap a little la har.

5* Photography
. I just snap watever I see. You cannot just wait for something to happen for you to snap ma right? Walala~ I feel like I snap like a paparazzi. Lol~ Maybe I can become a stalker and snap people's photos XD Sound so scary~ I'm not a pro. Thank you. Can say I'm close to being a noob.

6* Gaming
. I'm the more tomboyish girl. Shopping might be the last thing on my mind. Some may choose to read some fantastic books. Some may shop until their house also can become a boutique. Some like to go for facial until their faces become so flawless that they even appear in the newspaper because the beautician or the facial product is incompatible with their skin whatever. And, gaming is also a topic for me to chat with boys in case I run out of things to say. LOL...

7* Writing. It doesn't have to be just plain blogging. I used to enjoy writing essays in high school. That's if I have that knowledge for the subject then can crap a lot. Just like to write words. I love words.

8* Calligraphy. Amazed? Well, I felt that it's a Chinese culture that we should learn to love, although the ink stinks a lot =_= I dun see the westerners using a Mopit dipping into the ink and write pretty words. I can't say that I write very nice la, because I also just try my best only.


8 things I say/type too often:

(omg... now onli I realised the tag is a long one =_=)

1* =_= / =.= Cute hor XD

2* Oh... there you have it >> XD A must have emo~

3* Die lo. I die all the time.

4* Walalala~ Sounds cute too also hor~ XD

5* Why you like that one?

6* Ooof ooof Like a dog like that :p

7* Shit. A good indication for something bad. Short and precise.

8* Goodness gracious. Because it sounds more graceful than OMG.

8 things I learnt for the past year:

1* It's good to enhance skills which other people doesn't have.

2* Sometimes, no matter how hard working you are, you still land up in shitty results. So, it's not that you're not hardworking enough, you just worked harder with the wrong stuff.

3* Accounting is boring. That's why it gave me time to draw more in class. Yippie~ And to look forward to brunch after class.

4* Walk the talk. I know myself. I usually do not have the habit of this. So... the guitar lesson was the first step. It wasn't easy but it gave my life some entertainment after able to play the guitar, and the piano~ Should I learn to play the violin? :p Or the drums? XD Better not get too far~

5* After working part time, I felt that I have lose some interest in studying. I'm not ambitious. Bad thing I know. Thus, my life is just going on without a pointer to guide me. I'm a lost rabbit!

6* I think I am allergic to animals :( SAD..... Sob Sob....

7* Being in a relationship is nice. But, I realised that, being single is great. I'm free to do anything I want. Why rush neh? I think I have good relationship with my brothers and my mum. And I also have wonderful friends. I don't think I'm that desperate for a bf.

8* Life is tiring. I need to rest in peace. Suddenly, I felt that I have a lot of stuff that I wish to learn. It should be a good thing right?

8 people I would like to tag:

If you're interested, you can always tag yourself.

Tmr is the preview screening for Doomsday @ Cineleisure. Gonna watch it with my brother. So he can drive XD XD I'm so smart~

No comments: