Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some Ol' Memories

Thank god this sem is over! After having "celebrated" the end of exam with Soo Wen by capturing all sorts of funny and maybe odd pictures, and on the next day visiting The Mage Cafe to play designer board games with her friends Fan Sheng and Mei Shea, my 3 days at work - probably caused a little fuss because of my mistakes. 3 straight days without doing anything right. Oh~ what a shame to myself!

Oh yes, now instead of me working 3 days a week, it changed to 4 days a week and now 5 days a week! Going to work is boring, staying at home is boring. Sigh. Sem break is always boring. Maybe because I do not manage my time well enough. PK planned to have a last sing k round next week since some of the people is not very interested in going to Sunway Lagoon. So... probably a round of k and then up to Genting for a night on weekend. I wonder if I would be able to make it for my guitar class, I giler sial! Wow... come to think of it... I wont be able to have a proper rest for the whole week lo?!

Anyways... Just the day before exam I cleaned my room and found a lot a lot of old stuff way from way back in foundation... and a little bit from high school...


I used to be hardworking

The list looks familiar? Btw, I think it's written by none other than - Jonathan

FD Stats... Argh... Nothing unusual

The transparencies era

"What's Love Gotta Do... Gotta Do?"
Remember this Ol' thing?

Leadership Camp Drama Script - written by Jonathan


That's all for tonight.. or should I say morning =_= Later today in the evening will be attending grandma's birthday dinner.

4 comments:

Xuyene said...

Wah you really hardworking. I never do any homework during high school. What a shame. HAHA Leadership camp drama script. Damn why you still keep it? But it's good to be reminisced some day. So when you gonna start working jek? How's your Japanese class or bakery class and bla bla?

Anonymous said...

I already start my work for 3 days d =_= tmr 4th day d.

Japanese class, i dunno yet oh. coz i enquire de got one in damansara which i dunno how to go, the other one near sg wang there de i dunno their next intake is when.

baking one not so soon la. probably after getting degree

last time commerce in english ma. so easy to study lo. and somemore not very hard onli ma..

Robbstar said...

eh it's fan sheng and mei shea lar... english name probabaly michelle lar.. LOL...
sigh u sound so bored... now sing k dunno on or off... :( oh well can always go bowling and batting cages and erm.. just sit and stare at things?

YuuEne said...

Oh~ sorry la my bad. Coz rachel and mei shea sounds alike. But I cannot take leave on Wed and Thurs wor coz it's the most critical days of the week. Unless u dun mind playing at nite. Coz PK say tht ZX also got certain days cannot come out.