Monday, June 23, 2008

Grandma's Birthday @ Selayang Palace Restaurant 22-06-08

This is the first pic of my family and grandma. I feel like I'm the shortest =__= And I dun think I'm smiling? Anyways, this time, and for the first time, my dad was so cooperative to snap a lot of (our) full family photo.

My cousin and aunt kept calling my dad to smile but he refused. But in one of the pics he was smiling but then he was closing his eyes and I think the pic was a bit blur.


Big family? I dunno. Mostly are kids. Noisy kids! Mum said I wasn't this noisy when I was young. It proved that I'm an introvert since small lo! I dun fake it. Since Kok Jin is being blocked by my 4th uncle's head, so you can see him in the pic at all. If you look closely, you'll find his ear and head =__= Luckily Kok Leong is smart enough to stand on the chair XD


This is one of my favourite cousin. Why? Hmm... He's the only one who went up to Gohtong Jaya with us the most times and brings his PS1 for us to play also. 8 years older than me. He's the only one not married in his family. I used to admire him. Part of his job is a photographer and he can draw too. And he's gay :( I think I'm super fat =_= My face like swollen. Sigh...


This pic! My mum asked me to put my hand around her =__= Because lately she kept complaining that we dun hug her *LOL* Say I dun hug her because I memang no memory of her hugging me lo. And complained that Kok Jin doesn't hug her anymore, wahahaha~


This cousin sister of mine is going to start her A-Levels. She wants to study Law. A straight A student. I think she went to Italy for a month or 2 as an exchange student. Bright student. Completed her Grade 8 for piano.


This is grandma. I have no idea exactly how old she is. Mum doesn't know when is her exact birth date. My relatives always say when duan wu jie / Dragon Boat Festival.


Waiting for my cousin bro to send me the pics that he snapped. He dun wanna send me everything because he is LAZY. He has flickr account. So I told him if he doesn't want to send me he can upload at somewhere then tell me where he uploaded so that I can steal the pics. He asked for my email because he doesn't want me to steal his. LOL! Well, since my camera also has some of the pics with him inside, so I wanted them too. Walala~ Why he dun wanna share his photos wor. Not that he's using his D-SLR to take pro shots also :( I remember last time when I took camera and snap with the other family members he asked me to send him the pics as well. But of course I din send la because I dunno which email he's using. And I dun have scanner at the time. All the photos developed d dunno went where. Maybe I shud send the pics for developing this time. Not syiok one all the pics hide inside the computer. But can save money. Hmmmm.... I guess it's the price to pay to keep the memories in physical form.

Oh, the restaurant is actually located near dai jek lou's house.

1 comment:

Xuyene said...

Your mommy is so cute and lovely XD Sigh I miss hugging my mom since we're miles apart.