Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I would like to be a bad-ass girl for a day. Do things that I usually refrain myself from doing because of moral reasons, family reasons. Vandalism could be fun? Make prank calls, ring people's door bells, scratch their cars, break their glasses, steal stuff from shops ...

22 years old this year, by right, it sounded almost like a person can do anything. The fact is that despite being a 22 years old person, I don't feel like an adult. Just a little girl trapped inside a grown up body. Commitments? Responsibilities? Everything is bound by it. Sometimes, they kill the fun in us. We forget our fun side.

I hated growing up. I hated my parents throughout my high school years. Hated mum for scolding me without reasons. Scolded me because I had pimples. Scolded me because a male classmate called the house to ask for homework, thinking the fella wanted to court me ="= Scolded me if I do not take up tuition classes. Scolded me if I got too close to guys.

Reasons:
  • Cannot date (until now, at least finished my studies)
  • Guys will rape me if I'm the only girl with them
  • Guys will take advantage
  • I'll get raped
  • I'll get raped
  • I'll get raped
  • I'll become sad and heartbroken
  • Will affect my studies if one of the party is still sad over the break up
  • Puppy love, no serious and long lasting relationship
  • I'll get cheated
  • Not safe to hang out with guys because they are evil
  • I'll still get raped
Maybe it's for my own good. Tuition was only wasting money since I ended up studying on my own without relying on tuition.

Anyways, Mr Lye's wife thought of sending their kid to Chong Hwa to study. I think I just kinda lan suk with him =.=" I think he used to stay near Ms. Eileen since he said he used to stay at 21/2 miles, then moved to Kepong Manjalara. That's why he chose to teach in HELP coz that's the nearest college.

So sad.... This week is the last week of lectures. Won't be able to attend anymore of Mr Kishen's class..... sob sob sob sob... SOB...

Grown ups are just big kids. Hate them. Makes me think twice of having a family of my own next time. Or I should just live with my Handsome. Feel like moving out of the house and live somewhere far away from them. Or maybe I should just lock myself up in the room and isolate myself from them?

No comments: