Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Luck?

Omg omg~ this is the 2nd time I'm having what I consider high marks for my assignment~ Yippie~ And it's for a non-accounting subject XD Maybe because I loved the lecturer too much :p The lecturer said that my assignment was good, so I got 74 marks (dammit! format marks got deducted because of in-text referencing). Hopefully this business proposal will land us another 20% at least out of the 30% assessment marks, and if I do relatively well for finals, then a B- would not be hard? :S But the chance is slim... sobsob.... I've never been so active in class. Maybe because I really love the lecturer a lot XD Better study hard then~ yippiie~

Hopefully I'll be able to get at least a B for this sem. So Vin can belanja me makan XD Maybe lately I've been getting Bs... So I have more motivation to study harder. That B+ for MC sure has made my day, and also the B- for MA2.

I finally went to register for the Japanese class that I've been longing to go. Meaning, less time spent at home. Great. So I wouldn't have to be so damn bored at home, stuck doing nothing. But if the students are not enough to open a class, then I'll have to try for other places then. *sad*

Finally gonna meet my Bird Queen tmr~ Yeah yeah~ probably will camwhore lots~

2 comments:

Robbstar said...

wah! congrats! congrats!
gong xi fa cai also!
hope u'll have fun house visiting this year too!

YuuEne said...

nola, this year no house visiting. when u come back d, next year we visit again la~